Sunday, July 18, 2010

Soccer Challenge



Our Cardi-ologist July meeting was held at Susan's place, with Gladys being the hostess and issuing the challenge for the month - a card for a 5 year old boy depicting soccer. This was my entry. The soccer ball and Planet Goal are erasers I found at our local Checkers. The boy is from ladybugandfriends.com and he's usually holding a bouquet of flowers, now his hand is behind his back ;-) I coloured in his face with Copics and his clothes with Tombows. The white cardstock is done on the Cuttlebug and the red was textured manually with a Fiskars Texture Plate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dale,

All the cards above are beautiful. Did you make these during your break. Good relaxation without having to teach. You deserve it.

Dale's Crafts said...

Thanx Dawn, yes, I did these during my break. I started tidying up the flowers earlier & discovered I'd put some blue flowers aside for the next card - & forgotten about it!! LOL I want to work on my holiday album tomorrow...in-between housework (bleeeugh!!)